Origami Girl

Tuesday 6 August 2013

In which there is a minifigure update

The decorator is my new favourite figure. I love the splattered trousers, the roller, the happy smile and the potential to make a scene from She's All That.


My Lego minifigure collection just keeps growing. It has now spead beyond the neat row on my windowsill to a wild costume party with many carrying drinks and snapping photos of each other. I love being able to build new people and swap all their heads around. I am trying to document them all, with a photo of every new figure as it comes in, but then eventually photos of all the new ones too - and showing where their parts came from. I love making characters and backgrounds and stories out of the people as much as I love making spaceships and funfairs with the bricks. I will say that lately Lego as a company has not been winning many points with me. I am severely disappointed by the direction they are going in and as such I am holding off buying any more until my rage has subsided a little. So this may be my last set of new minifig updates in a while, especially as I just can't find the Lego Medusa no matter how many packets I open!



I bought so many sets in the goal of winning the Warrior Woman eventually.

A random lucky stop in a service station recently found me some more of these limited edition London 2012 Olympics mini figs. These guys had no idea what value they were holding onto.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I'd love to see a picture of your window sill. LEGOOOO PARTY!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i love this post XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete