Origami Girl

Wednesday 23 February 2011

In which I talk about the things in my room




You may have noticed that there is a new banner at the top of the page. It still doesn't look amazing I know but I thought a quick statement at the top that explains why this blog doesnt make any sense -as in there are crazy adventures and fashion in one made place- might help people who come here for the first time.

A while ago I did a post about things I love and today I thought I would do a little post about the things in my room I love the most; mementos, playful toys and things that generally make me happy.
-Representing my playmobil collection that has been featured here a few times:
Yes that's right. A toy wizard. And behind him? A copy of Angela Carter's Book of Fairy Tales. He guards it well.
- Foam practice nun-chucks on the corner of my bookcase. What every hero needs

-My two Japanese style dolls. One from my sister and one from my boyfriend.
-My plate of shiny. The little plate where I drop my jewellery before going to bed.
-My painting given to me by my boyfriend which I tried to put it here but it is only available HUGE from the artist's page. So I would reccommend looking here to see a beautiful piece of art.
-My record collection.
So there we are. Hope you liked some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment