Origami Girl

Sunday 6 February 2011

In which I show off other people's stuff rather than mine

The title says it all. Today I am not going to rave on about my own shiny jewellery or squishy hearts but show you some other people's stuff. At the same time however I am tooting my little trumpet because I am showing off other people's stuff in an artistic way. Yes that's right. Etsy treasuries. I said last week I would show you them but Im afraid I got sidetracked by flying to Japan for a few days.
In the mean time this is last weeks:

'Baking for the Party' by EccentricAccessories

This started off thinking about how much baking I have been doing lately and wanting to do a baking themed treasury -but I kept finding party items! So now it is a prep for the party treasury!


Dollhouse Miniature 1/12 Sca...
$28.90

Vintage Lot of Pink Plastic ...
$15.00

24 Organic Vegan Chocolate ...
$8.95

orange and aqua flower fabri...
$4.00

Ice Cream Bowl set - Turquoi...
$12.00

balloons on a bed
$12.00

Six Vintage Silver Spoons
$26.00


$

12 Tea in Wonderland Cupcake...
$9.00

repurposed patchwork remnant...
$17.00

Cupcake - Pure & Natural Min...
$3.99

SALE Cup Cake Trio-8"x1...
$20.00

Organic "Honey Rose&quo...
$4.95

Miniature Hourglass Necklace
$16.00

Recipe for a LOVE cake - 8 X...
$19.00


I also made this one today after spending far too much time on OffbeatBride and thinking about weddings:

'Peaceful Forest Nuptials ' by EccentricAccessories

Thinking about pretty floaty outdoor weddings...


Enchanted Forest
$599.00

Sugar Packet and Spoon Hold...
$18.00

Magnet Felt Heart Valentine&...
$14.00

house sparrow, a feathered f...
$23.00

Custom Engagement Nest Ring ...
$4500.00

Aspen
$35.00

Gold crochet earrings with c...
$8.00

Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th S...
$15.90

doves and dogwood flowers - ...
$4.00

Blemish and Spot Concealer -...
$2.99

Wishes
$25.00

SOAP...Fall Leaves Wedding/S...
$5.75

Bouquet Brooch
$24.00

Autumn fairy headpiece - hea...
$180.00

14k Gold Tree Bark Wedding R...
$1100.00


So you can click and view and admire the artists if you like. Or tell me I'm awesome for finding them because today isnt about me at all. :) Happy Party Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I've yet to create a treasury, so I give you props :)

    ReplyDelete