Origami Girl

Friday 16 March 2012

In which I miss blogging

I just wanted to give a quick update to say -I miss you. I miss blogging and I miss catching up on all the blogs I read. I miss getting a glimpse into all these others lives and I miss the fun of doing mini photoshoots.

I haven't been blogging for so long because some life-things have been getting in the way. It's been a difficult month, but I really want to get back into it.

In many ways I am having a fresh start and trying to enjoy once more the little creative aspects of the every day. Taking up writing again (poetry, blogging or even working on some short stories) is top on my list. I only have one major problem now -my camera charger is broken. This is ridiculously frustrating. You see I have at least taken some outfit photos over the last month and a bit and I can't even manage to upload them to the computer. Also, just when I have some creative energy again there is a physical block to me doing all the things I want. I am sure someone with more tech knowledge than me could work it out -so I plan on visiting the camera shop next week.

In the mean time this is just to say: I will be back!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I've nominated you for a versatile blogging award! You can pick it up here! http://basedonthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/ooo-look-someone-thinks-im-worth.html
    Beki
    xx

    ReplyDelete